DR BRonner's Easter social media give-away
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions
a) “Closing Date” means 5.59PM on Thursday 29 March, 2018
b) “Commencement Date” means 05.00PM on Monday 26 March, 2018
c) “Determination Date” means 10.00AM on Saturday 31 March, 2018
d) “Entrant” means a person who enters the Promotion.
e) “Prize” means a prize offered in the Promotion.
f) “Promoter” means Wholehealth Discount Drug Store and Healthfoods 1/23 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill. Qld. 4059.
g) “Promotion” means this competition.
h) “Promotion Period” means the period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
i) “Website” means the Wholehealth Discount Drug Store and Healthfoods website, www.wholehealth.com.au
j) “Winner/s” means the Entrant who wins the Prize.
k) “Unclaimed Prize Determination” has the meaning set out in clause 21.
l) “Unclaimed Prize Determination Date” means 19 April, 2018
- All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, which is AEST time.
3. The Promotion is conducted by the Promoter.
4. The Promotion is a game of skill.
5. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the Winner.
6. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. An Entrant is eligible to win the Prize if they:
i) Are a permanent resident of Australia; and
ii) Are over the age of 15 and, if under the age of 18, have their parent’s or guardian’s permission before entering the Promotion;
And are not:
iii) Employees of:
a) The Promoter, Wholehealth Discount Drug Store and Healthfoods;
b) Any of the Relevant Parties; or
c) A spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by marriage or adoption) of a person who is an employee of any of the entities listed in paragraph (c) above.
8. Entry to the Promotion commences on the Commencement Date and closes on the Closing Date.
9. To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
i) Like the Wholehealth Discount Drug Store and Healthfoods facebook and/or instagram page and in 15 words or emojis or less tell us why you would love to win the prize.
10. Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late entries.
11. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the Promotion and the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
12. The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, the Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
13. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
14. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) Fails to establish their entitlement to win the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) Appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
c)Has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. There will be one winner determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winner will receive a prize.
16. The Winner will be determined on the Determination Date by the Promoter at 1/23 Enoggera Terrace Red Hill. The Winner will be determined by the Promoter as having the most original/creative response.
17. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Winners will be notified by direct message via facebook or instagram.
19. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winners. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Promotion, if a Prize is:
i) not claimed by the Winner by 11:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date; or
ii) forfeited for any reason, the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant in an unclaimed prize determination (the “Unclaimed Prize Determination”), which will take place at 11:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date and will be conducted by the Promoter at 1/23 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill QLD 4059. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Determination will be notified by direct message within 2 business days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date.
20. The prize is valued at a maximum of $150AUD and consists of the following:
- 1 x Dr Bronner’s Australia gift pack
21. The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged and is not redeemable for cash.
23. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/Supplier’s premises, the Promoter and the Relevant Parties will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss or damage to the Prize.
24. If the Determination Date or Unclaimed Prize Determination Date is a public holiday, the determination will be conducted on the following business day.
25. The Prize will be awarded to the persons named in the winning entry.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under State permit regulations.
27. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. Your privacy is important to us. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion, publicise its Winners, and send Entrants marketing information where Entrants have consented. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to marketing and communications agencies, Prize suppliers and Prize deliverers in order to conduct this Promotion. Personal information about Entrants may also be disclosed to the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries. Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at 1/23 Enoggera Terrace, Red Hill. Qld. 4059 or by telephone on 07 5479 2036 to request access to, or corrections of, any of the personal information that the Promoter holds about them.